Pikachu Theme Pikachu Theme

Oh mann this brings back memories i used to listen to a Handsup remix of this !!
i wish it was more "harder" thou but its a nice 90's feel

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah I wanted to put more into it but it was way too simple so it's really hard to go on it.

Dawn Over The Horizon Dawn Over The Horizon

Excellent piece man
Would put in a video game if i made one :D

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah it's very video game like here.

Dark's Adventure: Dragonslayer Dark's Adventure: Dragonslayer

This is nice thou the drums are a little ear pircing in 00:47 for example and the violin is panned a little to much to the left imo ( im on headphones) .
the harp is great i would add a little bell or something in the background near the end part but thats just me .
but overall great piece :D

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! Very glad you enjoyed it.

In orchestral music violins are way to the left unless it's a solo (there were also 1st violins). I could perhaps compromise by moving it a little more to the centre.

I'd have loved bells -- actually, I'd have loved ancient cymbals, those that leave a nice little ding! rather than a crash, those ones that are suspended on a string and you just ring them together. One day, hopefully...

As for the drums, I concur. I've asked Paranoidhumanoise for help mixing the drums; it's a different kind of animal from regular drums because there's no reverberation chamber in most medieval drums. You count on the environment to reverberate it for you (meaning, you're best playing it in a stone building, a church, a town hall...). He's given me some pointers. I'm going to see if I can't make it work.

The fish The fish

Nice how did you draw it ?

GXFICH responds: