Midsummer requiem Midsummer requiem

The progression is much better this time around :)
thou a little work on the melody ir required imo.
Keep at it

Infinite Discovery Infinite Discovery

Not bad..

S3RL - Bass Slut feat. Tamika S3RL - Bass Slut feat. Tamika

So HOTT

Pastel Pink Kisses Pastel Pink Kisses

Its meh sorry man..
this piece lacks energy i dont think that having diffrent chords and whatnot is the answer.
learn more about tension and release you need to build up to something not just have something playing all the time like a loop..
IMO study some pop music and see why they work
or better yet study the music you like and try to figure out why you like it so much..
i listend to some of your other work and i noticed that your other work sounds simmilar to this.
i mean it propably works in the context of newgrounds but if you really want to make a good SONG you need to have better compositions and song structure.
Best of luck

Phantom by the Swings Phantom by the Swings

you still got ways to go :(
other then that nice elevator music :P

lesson of life lesson of life

If you was singing better id gave a 4

superbandit responds:

i cant just "sing better" that takes practise :) thanks anyway.

Twitchy Finger Twitchy Finger

Hey :)
So here is my honest thoughts on this.
first of all this track is too minimalist for my taste like there isent something standing out or memorable you know ?
from 0:22 to 0:58 i think you need more background elements a part like that could really use some movment like some bells or synthetic instruments.
imo this stuff will work nicely for some background in some games i really feel like in the 03:10 area there should have been something epic droping at 03:17 but you went back to the loop section in the begining.
main point is the piece lacks tension and release witch is one of the most importent things in music IMO.
i want to see you improve in your next works i will be happy to help ;)
good luck.

JasonConlon responds:

Thanks for your very detailed feedback - i appreciate you taking the time :) Yes, I suppose minimalist is quite a good word to describe it! Your comment on tension is fair, as well.

Fall From Mania Fall From Mania

Awsome stuff mate!!
what i would recommend is to have to parts where there is just the synth playing without other stuff and then just filter the chord synth in for example.
but ye other then that dont have much to add since this is damn good for what it is
Awsome job

McGorilla42 responds:

Thanks man! Alright, I'll have a look at that. I sometimes do add a part or two instead of working on getting my instruments sounding good and juicy, which just adds to clutter. Perhaps this arrangement is too consistently dense. That was a huge problem with this track initially, but I cut down! Thanks again - appreciate the review and the criticism!

Lay Me Down - Remix Lay Me Down - Remix

Ok so before i talk about the technial parts first of all i like the theme vocals lyrics and melody the thing that was meh for me is 0:56 had soo much potential but ohh well (and i know this is a remix but more could have been done)
now technikly its ok mix but imo there is too much low end going on especially when sub hits
but all around its nice would listen again :P

AWildCard responds:

Thanks man for the constructive feedback !
Yeah I may have done too much sub and low end haha will keep that in mind for future songs.
Nice day to you
- The WildCard

DN - Throwback(Freedom 2k17) DN - Throwback(Freedom 2k17)

Weak melody but i like the cheesyness
Also another problem is nothing intresting going on in the song besides the melody work on that
mixing is good