|_-| The Air Factory |-_| |_-| The Air Factory |-_|

Not a bad mix thou a little quite for my taste you could try to automate the volume at certin points to achive more exitment like halfway throu have more epic drums and raise the volume of the whole thing.
a little more paning would also be nice in the begining.
other then that good mix and as said before if was a little more veriation it would have been perfect :)

ganon95 responds:

yea i agree the volume is a little low but the file for this is on a computer that no longer works so I can't really fix it

[PT] - Birb Song. [PT] - Birb Song.

I like this especially 0:57 :D
thou some improvments are needed imo for example the cello just ends at 01:21 why not pan it a little and blend it with the synth such a wonderfull cello shouldent go to waste like that :(
Melody is nice i dont mind putting it on a loop just wish it was longer .. you could also bring out the kick a little cause in some parts it sounds washed away thou it dosent bother me much since some genres have weak ass kicks compared to others.
RIP Meredith and Derek

PassarinoT responds:

Thank you! I hugely appreciate this review! And yeah maybe I could have made some more effort for the presence of the cello. But yeah also the kick does get drowned out a lot lol, maybe some sidechaining could help. While I will not be reuploading, you can remix it if you want to. :) I can send you the FLP or the MIDI and some audio files.
-PassarinoT

Pikachu Theme Pikachu Theme

Oh mann this brings back memories i used to listen to a Handsup remix of this !!
i wish it was more "harder" thou but its a nice 90's feel

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah I wanted to put more into it but it was way too simple so it's really hard to go on it.

The fish The fish

Nice how did you draw it ?

GXFICH responds: