|_-| The Air Factory |-_| |_-| The Air Factory |-_|

Not a bad mix thou a little quite for my taste you could try to automate the volume at certin points to achive more exitment like halfway throu have more epic drums and raise the volume of the whole thing.
a little more paning would also be nice in the begining.
other then that good mix and as said before if was a little more veriation it would have been perfect :)

ganon95 responds:

yea i agree the volume is a little low but the file for this is on a computer that no longer works so I can't really fix it

[PT] - Birb Song. [PT] - Birb Song.

I like this especially 0:57 :D
thou some improvments are needed imo for example the cello just ends at 01:21 why not pan it a little and blend it with the synth such a wonderfull cello shouldent go to waste like that :(
Melody is nice i dont mind putting it on a loop just wish it was longer .. you could also bring out the kick a little cause in some parts it sounds washed away thou it dosent bother me much since some genres have weak ass kicks compared to others.
RIP Meredith and Derek

PassarinoT responds:

Thank you! I hugely appreciate this review! And yeah maybe I could have made some more effort for the presence of the cello. But yeah also the kick does get drowned out a lot lol, maybe some sidechaining could help. While I will not be reuploading, you can remix it if you want to. :) I can send you the FLP or the MIDI and some audio files.
-PassarinoT

Pikachu Theme Pikachu Theme

Oh mann this brings back memories i used to listen to a Handsup remix of this !!
i wish it was more "harder" thou but its a nice 90's feel

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah I wanted to put more into it but it was way too simple so it's really hard to go on it.

Dawn Over The Horizon Dawn Over The Horizon

Excellent piece man
Would put in a video game if i made one :D

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah it's very video game like here.

Dark's Adventure: Dragonslayer Dark's Adventure: Dragonslayer

This is nice thou the drums are a little ear pircing in 00:47 for example and the violin is panned a little to much to the left imo ( im on headphones) .
the harp is great i would add a little bell or something in the background near the end part but thats just me .
but overall great piece :D

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! Very glad you enjoyed it.

In orchestral music violins are way to the left unless it's a solo (there were also 1st violins). I could perhaps compromise by moving it a little more to the centre.

I'd have loved bells -- actually, I'd have loved ancient cymbals, those that leave a nice little ding! rather than a crash, those ones that are suspended on a string and you just ring them together. One day, hopefully...

As for the drums, I concur. I've asked Paranoidhumanoise for help mixing the drums; it's a different kind of animal from regular drums because there's no reverberation chamber in most medieval drums. You count on the environment to reverberate it for you (meaning, you're best playing it in a stone building, a church, a town hall...). He's given me some pointers. I'm going to see if I can't make it work.

Midsummer requiem Midsummer requiem

The progression is much better this time around :)
thou a little work on the melody ir required imo.
Keep at it

GXFICH responds:

Infinite Discovery Infinite Discovery

Not bad..

S3RL - Bass Slut feat. Tamika S3RL - Bass Slut feat. Tamika

So HOTT

Pastel Pink Kisses Pastel Pink Kisses

Its meh sorry man..
this piece lacks energy i dont think that having diffrent chords and whatnot is the answer.
learn more about tension and release you need to build up to something not just have something playing all the time like a loop..
IMO study some pop music and see why they work
or better yet study the music you like and try to figure out why you like it so much..
i listend to some of your other work and i noticed that your other work sounds simmilar to this.
i mean it propably works in the context of newgrounds but if you really want to make a good SONG you need to have better compositions and song structure.
Best of luck

Phantom by the Swings Phantom by the Swings

you still got ways to go :(
other then that nice elevator music :P